The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Guild Time Table

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Spoon

New Guild Time Table Empty
PostSubject: New Guild Time Table   New Guild Time Table I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Afternoon (or whatever it is where you are),

I have now amended the guild time table. We are now doing guild champ hunts on a Wednesday evening and WvW on Sunday.

Of course the usual dungeon running will be happening as well, but I thought it best to start expanding and working some other stuff in.

Any comments, please post them here!
Back to top Go down
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Time Table   New Guild Time Table I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:32 pm

So when you say "Wed evening", when is Wed evening then in GMT?
And same question with Sunday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Time Table   New Guild Time Table I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm

It will always be GMT, as for Sunday I think it should be more of a generic time as and when people are on. Especially as the leagues start next month and there are bonuses for taking part so it may be worth a day doing it.
Back to top Go down
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Time Table   New Guild Time Table I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:13 pm

So GMT, roger, but what *time* GMT then? Smile
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Time Table   New Guild Time Table I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 pm

7.00pm during the week and as and when on the weekends is my general feelings. Unless anyone has any differing opinion on that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guild Time Table   New Guild Time Table I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guild Time Table
Page 1 of 1