The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Spoon

Guild Recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Guild Recruitment    Guild Recruitment  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello all,

I would like to make a concerted push to recruit active members to the guild so that there is always the opportunity to form a party, rather than having to forgo dungeons as there are not enough people on. To that end I suggest the following:-

1. I have set up a recruitment page on the main site, it would be great if you view and comment about how awesome we are, also helps keep us at the top of the page.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/Khorne-Kommandos-KoKo-Fissure-of-Woe

2. If you party with people who are fun and you enjoyed spending time with, please see if you can recruit them. The best and most helpful members are ones who we have invited in through parties for map events and dungeons, rather than the "you don't have a guild, invite" button which leads to non-representing members.

3. If any officers get board, map chat recruitment. Don't spam, no one likes that but I have picked up a couple of members. The best place to do this will be Queensdale and Divinities Reach. As well as the other starting areas. Get 'em while they are young!

Any other suggestions welcome.

- Candy Spoon
Back to top Go down
Hugh
Admin

Guild Recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment    Guild Recruitment  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:02 pm

City wise I noted that Divinity's Reach (though this may be more because of current event) and LA are the best places to find new members.
Back to top Go down
https://koko.forummotion.com
Candy Spoon

Guild Recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment    Guild Recruitment  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 pm

They also have the highest % of characters according to anet statistics about 35% of characters play as human so there will be more players there. Also most of the content, at the moment, focuses on kryta as you rightly point out.

Queensdale is good as it has an easy champ farm going on for the loot bags and leveling etc...

Still, keep at it guys and soon we shall rule the world*

*May not rule actual world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Recruitment    Guild Recruitment  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Recruitment
Page 1 of 1