The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy Spoon

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Hello, this post is intended to explain the current guild ranks.

Although it does appear more authoritarian than the previous set of ranks, this will not be the case in reality. I am still letting people represent other guilds and there is no requirement for any rank to be on every day etc... we all have lives outside of this game.

The way that people will climb the ranks is representing and taking part, whether that be through guild chat or actual dungeon / PvP etc.. does not really matter.

Emperor
Me, the seat of all authority. The ultimate appeal and hammer. Annoy me at your peril. Also, I like cookies.

Lord Commander
Those trusted few who will lead our major incursions into the mists / PvE. They have access to all guild resources to do this including being able to activate missions. They are also expected to undertake the duties of a Lord as listed below.

Lord
Senior guild members who form an advisory body for the Emperor. They are responsible for debating guild policy and organising day to day events and activities.

Fractal Knight
Senior Knight's who have distinguished themselves from the ranks of the knights through deed. To achieve this rank you will need to show willing to grow the guild and involve yourself in it's day to day activities. You will be an active and experienced member.

Knight
This is the rank for those that have shown themselves to be a helpful and friendly member of the guild. You will also have represented the guild for a period of time as well.

Squire
The rank that the majority of the guild will be at. You will have the ability to invite members. To achieve this rank you will need have to be representing the guild for some of the time.

Footman
All new members start here.

Other ranks are as follows:-

Annoying Ally
These are members of our allied guild REAP. They may occasionally ask for help and we will ask them for help as well.

Mad Willy
This rank needs no explaining. Also this rank carries and a "you must be 18 years old to party / speak or otherwise engage with the Willy"
Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks
Page 1 of 1