The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars 1 grind!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarina Un Falas

Guild Wars 1 grind! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 1 grind!   Guild Wars 1 grind! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Yeah, it's that time.
GUILD WARS ONE GRINDING!
I'm working towards it so I can get the lovely A God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals title when GW2 is quiet (read: boring). Anyone who wants to accompany me in that quest? I'm overall through all the campaigns on normal mode, so I'm starting on Hard Mode in a near future.
Back to top Go down
Deadalus.1098

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 1 grind!   Guild Wars 1 grind! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Im in. You may get the Spoon of doom to join onec he has reinstalled the client. What class did you run as. Im nice and boring having the same basics in both as a Minion Master.
Back to top Go down
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 1 grind!   Guild Wars 1 grind! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Spoon keeps saying that as well - when it's back up.. Plays an elemantalist, only character I ever did. I like the burn effects along with a bit of supportive or mesmer-ish stuff. And I have a MOX. So he does the tanking for me. Works quite well.
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 1 grind!   Guild Wars 1 grind! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:58 pm

I happen to have an amazing team of heroes that make people immortal... Just saying.

You are all achievement point obsessed btw
Back to top Go down
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 1 grind!   Guild Wars 1 grind! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:21 pm

I just never really finished with GW1, man. And this is a great way to revive it!
Also, admit it. You also deep down inside want THE TITLE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 1 grind!   Guild Wars 1 grind! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 1 grind!
Page 1 of 1