The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Spoon

Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!  Empty
PostSubject: Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!    Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 pm

With the upcomming league starting I thought it would be a good time to get the ball rolling on this.

My current plan is to create a new guild rank, equivalent to the current Bloodreaper rank, but having access to the guild vault (name is to be confirmed for the rank). I am going to be locking users out of the smaller guild vault shortly, and emptying the stored items into the guild treasure trove so Bloodreapers will still be able to access this.

The vault will now contain blueprints for use in WvW, so if you have any I would be grateful if you could stick them in there for use by the guild. I would also be grateful for high level food items and sharpening stones that people craft as well.

The purpose of the new rank is to create a leadership for when we do WvW, naturally myself and Issais will also be doing this role as well. The rank will be able to claim WvW forts and importantly access the guild vault so they can take the blueprints etc as needed. The people with this rank will act as commanders so listen to them, the key in WvW is team work so having a good command structure which is listened too is vital.

At the moment this rank will go to Kat and as we grow, I will promote other people into who I deem to be a good bet for commander material.

This brings me onto my next point, I do (try) and run a relaxed guild but this will need some rules. I therefore consider the following to be mandatory:-

1. Skype. You do not need a microphone, but you will need to be able to listen to the team captain. It will also allow us to coordinate larger groups of people when the party of 5 is exceeded.

2. Blueprints. People who take from the vault should return to the vault any which are not used and contribute to the upkeep of the vault.

3. Have fun!

If people are interested in joining in, please say so below. Also, if anyone has any suggested, as ever I would be happy to hear them.

- Candy Spoon
Back to top Go down
Asu Asura Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!    Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Sounds interesting, even though PvP and WvW isn't really my thing. But I'm always willing to give it another try.

I have already put several blueprints in the vault, both weeks ago as a few days ago. If I have any, I always put them in the vault, seeing as I never use them myself Razz

Is there still a fixed guild "be there" moment? Or is it just during the day/evening?
And also: does this mean there won't be any more dungeons at 19 GMT?
Back to top Go down
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!    Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Well, since I'm the first to get the new rank described above I'm of course joining in on this! I'm no expert on WvW (yet), but I've been teaming up with Tom(Candyspoon) for a while, so I'm getting there. Poke me when I'm online, I'm usually up for doing something silly teamed up with you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!    Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Asu, I have found WvW more fun when there is a group of people. Has certainly grown on me!

With regards to time, Sunday is essentially block booked for WvW which at the moment is just me and Kat on occasions. However depending on how popular this proves I may put it in the rota during the week. We will still be doing dungeons, so rest assured.

Yes Kat you have a nice star by your name now! I will be sticking some gold into the vault once I am sure the permissions are correct, so you can spend that as needed on blue prints etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!    Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read - Roll up, roll up it is the start of WvW!
Page 1 of 1