The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to joing you guys for some WvW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyrek

Looking to joing you guys for some WvW Empty
PostSubject: Looking to joing you guys for some WvW   Looking to joing you guys for some WvW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:30 pm

I'm a lvl49 charr ranger looking for a guild to own in WvW with, so I'd love to join your ranks
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

Looking to joing you guys for some WvW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to joing you guys for some WvW   Looking to joing you guys for some WvW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Hello and thank you for the interest in our guild.

In the spirit of being open we do not, currently, do large scale WvW. We currently do more commando based raids when we have nothing else to do.I am trying to build this side of our guild however and if you are willing to stick with us while I get this up and running, then you are more than welcome.

Our WvW leader is not on this evening but I will happily toss you an invite. If you still want to join the mad house, message me in game.

- Candy Spoon
Back to top Go down

Looking to joing you guys for some WvW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brass Citadel :: Inside the Brass Citadel :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: