The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick heads up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Spoon

Quick heads up Empty
PostSubject: Quick heads up   Quick heads up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know, I am currently experiencing graphic card problems which I am trying to solve. My system is stable for a few hours and then my screen dies. Restarting normally gets it rolling again.

Anyway that means that I may randomly drop for no reason or may not be on. Just as things were getting interesting as well!

I am currently resorting to hammers to repair the situation.
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

Quick heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick heads up   Quick heads up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Interestingly it does seem I am not the only GW2 player with this issue, so may be client related.... *digs deeper*
Back to top Go down
Pulse

Quick heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick heads up   Quick heads up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Lol my only problem is net connection! like today Sad( but you should dig deeper to see if thats really a client related problem!

When i play league of legends i have also some issues related to client and not pc-related!
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

Quick heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick heads up   Quick heads up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Lets just say there are a lot of threads like this on the GW forums. So I will go an play rome total war 2 for a while, as that needs more resources I would expect it to fail quicker if it is my graphics card. If that hangs my system then it is not client related.
Back to top Go down
Katarina Un Falas

Quick heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick heads up   Quick heads up I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:45 am

I just overall experience chat lag now. That's pretty annoying actually.
Back to top Go down
Candy Spoon

Quick heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick heads up   Quick heads up I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:11 pm

The only way the game is stable now is if I run on "best performance" and really low resolution. Which basically means it looks like a dogs breakfast. I can barely see my (admittedly awesome) armour and every one else is a kind of off colour beige generic armour with no face. It is quite amusing when another player is res'ing someone as it looks like they are hitting them as the res animation is disabled!

However I have discovered that Rome 2 had the same problem after about 10 minutes so I am guessing the recent spate of windows updates has invalidated my graphics drivers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick heads up   Quick heads up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick heads up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brass Citadel :: Inside the Brass Citadel :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: