The Brass Citadel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evening Dungeon Runs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Spoon

Evening Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Evening Dungeon Runs   Evening Dungeon Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Howdy fellow guild people.

Now that we are about 3 weeks into the dungeon runs and have recently started using voicechat (note to self, speak slower) I am looking for some feedback on how people think it is going and anything that could perhaps be done to improve things, for example moving the time etc...

Also my current plan is to do runs based on the following:-

Ascalon Catacombs P3
Citidel of Flames P1 & P2 (although I understand P2 has changed significantly since last time I did it)
Honor of the waves P1.

This would net, at level 80, 4.5 gold and can be done in under 2 hours assuming we do not all die horribly. Of course there is all the cash from money bag drops and loot as well.

I do not intend to set this in stone, as that is not my style and I do not want a prescriptive guild, but should generally be seen as the plan unless someone wants to do something different. Speaking of which, we really need to get into the fractles of the mists.

So lets hear your thoughts, even if it is to say how awesome everything is!
Back to top Go down
Katarina Un Falas

Evening Dungeon Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Dungeon Runs   Evening Dungeon Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Still haven't done Story of either HotW or CoF, but I'd like to join in.
Back to top Go down

Evening Dungeon Runs
Page 1 of 1