The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to Khorne Kommandos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy Spoon

PostSubject: Welcome to Khorne Kommandos   Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 am

Hello and welcome to Khorne Kommandos.

I founded this guild along with a few friends back in the days of the original Guild Wars and decided to carry it over when I started playing Guild Wars 2.

This is a casual guild, so there is no need to worry about being kicked if you do not log on everyday, or if you die in a spectacular fashion during a Citadel of Flame P1 run (I still do!). The aim of this guild is to create a group of people who get along and have some fun, this is a game after all. I understand that we all have lives outside of the game and all I ask is that you are friendly (sense of humor helps) and are willing to represent when doing guild events.

I am currently creating a roster of guild events, so keep an eye on the announcements section of the site and guild chat. Of course if you want to organise something among yourselves, please feel free to do so and if you need help with anything ask.

- Candy Spoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome to Khorne Kommandos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1