The Offical Website of the Khorne Kommando's, a light hearted Guild War's Guild on the Fissure of Woe Server which focuses on having fun and kicking arse while doing so.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asu Asura Bongo

PostSubject: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 am

Will some people please pretty please accompany me through TA, Aetherblade path? I really really need the points and I want to do this living world event, but I can't do it on my own and I'm not online enough to do with one dungeon a day Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 am

It's a bloody difficult dungeon - ask our dear guild leader how much he loves the place.
But that being said, if you can find more people to join in, then I'm up for giving it a shot.
Edit:
Don't acutally think anyone from the guild has killed the final boss. It's really a pain in th.. Uh.. It's very difficult. We've tried our fair share of tries Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asu Asura Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Since it would appear that you get Living World points for every boss you defeat on that path, it doesn't matter if we slay the final boss or not, as long as we slay the others, it would already be off great help Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Yes... my love for the path knows no bounds. It is actually an interesting dungeon mechanic wise, there is more than the simple "tank and spank" of the other dungeons. However the party needs to really know what they are doing and be at the top of their game, otherwise it is one huge drawn out affair. He says having probably spent about 8 hours in total in that damn path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Asu Asura Bongo wrote:
Since it would appear that you get Living World points for every boss you defeat on that path, it doesn't matter if we slay the final boss or not, as long as we slay the others, it would already be off great help Wink
Correct, I think we got 5/10 of the achievements from running through it to the boss in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asu Asura Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 pm

I would do for 5/10 Razz

I was thinking of doing it thursday, but I'll check with Candy if he's available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Wont be able to join in on thursday evening..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asu Asura Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Candy Spoon wrote:
Yes... my love for the path knows no bounds. It is actually an interesting dungeon mechanic wise, there is more than the simple "tank and spank" of the other dungeons. However the party needs to really know what they are doing and be at the top of their game, otherwise it is one huge drawn out affair. He says having probably spent about 8 hours in total in that damn path.
Wanna try it again on thursday? If you bring yourself, I'll bring the top of my game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katarina Un Falas

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Just FYI man, there's more points if you manage to not die or go down during some of the bossfights. And no, I'm not kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asu Asura Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 pm

I did say "try it". I'm not planning on putting some impossible goals up for myself. You know my one and only specialty is getting downed and/or dying, so how else am I to excel Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?   

Back to top Go down

Living World - TA: Aetherblade Path, anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1